The management committee consists of up to eight members who will be elected for a term of one year. Management committee members should have the skills, networks and willingness to oversee the growth of Gunduwa Regional Conservation Association.
The management committee is responsible for strategy and the governance of the Association.
Looking forward to another exciting year in the Gunduwa Region!!
- Luke Bayley, Chair – Bush Heritage Australia
- Jessica Stingemore, Deputy Chair – Northern Agricultural Catchments Council (NACC)
- Melissa Farrelly, Secretary/Treasurer – Australian Wildlife Conservancy
- Troy Collie- Mount Gibson Mining
- Wayne Ennor – Extension Hill
- Ashley Bell – Ninghan Station
- Milton Milloy – MEEDAC
- Peter Waterhouse – Shire of Perenjori
- Will Hansen – Bush Heritage Australia