The management committee consists of up to eight members who will be elected for a term of one year. Management committee members should have the skills, networks and willingness to oversee the growth of Gunduwa Regional Conservation Association.
The management committee is responsible for strategy and the governance of the Association.
2020/2021 – Gunduwa RCA Management Committee for 2021
- Luke Bayley, Chair – Bush Heritage Australia (BHA)
- Heidi Nore, Deputy Chair – Conservation Council WA (CCWA)
- Jessica Stingemore, Secretary/Treasurer – Bush Heritage Australia (BHA)
- Troy Collie- Mount Gibson Mining
- Wayne Ennor – Extension Hill
- Ashley Bell – Ninghan Station IPA
- Milton Milloy – Midwest Employment and Economic Development Aboriginal Corporation (MEEDAC)
- Dr Carol Dowling – Badimia Bandi Bunna Aboriginal Corporation (BBBAC)
- Katherine Allen – Northern Agricultural Catchments Council (NACC)
- Chris Curnow – Rangelands NRM