Healthy Country Plans are a well-established planning tool, used across the world to work with community to identify ecological, social, cultural and economic targets.
To develop a Healthy Country & Business Plan which will include:
- Development of a website and newsletter to promote and encourage Badimia caring for country objectives
- support administration and governance assistance to conduct board meeting and on country meetings
- support the Badimia Rangers in some key conservation activity and involvement in the project
- produce a printed plan that will enable Badimia BBAC to assert a forward plan and community celebration in 2022.
- OrganisationBadimia Bandi Barna Aboriginal Corporation