Gunduwa Funding Round – Now Open
Closing 13th April 2020 at 5pm
The Association’s objectives are to enhance biodiversity and regional sustainability, by bringing together local communities to contribute to the productivity of our rural and remote region. Gunduwa projects that build linkages between regional people and groups and leverage further investment are always encouraged. Gunduwa is committed to taking responsibility for the region and foster greater collaboration across the landscape.
Gunduwa would like to invite you to consider applying for a project to support a 3 year PhD Student, up to $30,000 per year, focusing on the Gunduwa Region to research such topics as:
- Fire management – including cultural burning
- managing feral animals and weeds
- restoring degraded ecosystems
- ethno – botany
- understanding impacts of climate change
- monitoring biodiversity and threatened species
- Traditional Owner knowledge and involvement in conservation land management.
If you have any queries or would like an application form and guidelines, please contact our Business Manager, Jude Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On March 20, 2020